Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GPR Inventory Liquidation Sale/BBQ 7/16 and 7/23
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hwgunner
So I need to get rid of a bunch of used stuff that i have. All will be cheap by anyone's standards. Here is a little of what i have:
911 engine cases
steering whells, ugly
3" struts
NOS body panels
Front brake caliper cores
Misc interior bits and pieces (lots)
911 heads
914 heads
911/914 suspension parts
Good used trans parts (inspected by DrEvil)
and the list goes on and on

Mark, can you think of anything else off the top of your head?

In stock new items will also be 15% off our regular low prices for that day only(not MEM price) and you must be here to get the pricing. If you bring a truck I reserve the right to fill it up with free stuff before you leave if there is room!

I will try and talk my wife into making Lumpia and I will surely BBQ something like Linguisa and Tri-Tip and toss in some beans and/or bread. beerchug.gif

Tom_T
sad.gif sad.gif Dad-gummit! sad.gif sad.gif

I'm leaving on the 16th or 17th to drive my son's 88 Honda Civic that he & I restored together in 08-09, back to him where he's posted with the 10th Mountain Division at Ft. Drum NY. Some if you met Michael at the last GPR BBQ last September.

Click to view attachment

driving.gif

Jonathan - if I can free up time, finish the touch-ups on the car & be prepped to go by Friday - then I my drive up late Friday or early Saturday; look, eat chowtime.gif & visit & leave early Sat. afternoon - but it may not work out this time! dry.gif
Dr Evil
Hey, I may want some of those tranz parts....but I wont be in town. sad.gif

Make me a deal?
montoya 73 2.0
Hey Jonathon, PM sent.
Elliot Cannon
I'll see you on the 16th. There has GOT to be something there I need/want. laugh.gif

Cheers, Elliot
markb
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jul 8 2011, 10:05 PM) *

I'll see you on the 16th. There has GOT to be something there I need/want. laugh.gif

Cheers, Elliot

Bring the big truck please..... smile.gif
76-914
Might want to post the address here. GPR is not on my GPS.
markb
German Parts & Restoration
312 Oak St
Santa Maria, Ca 93454
IronHillRestorations
PM sent
jim_hoyland
Cool ! smile.gif Last year's was great, definately worth the drive. And, the chef does a great bar- b-que
hwgunner
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jul 9 2011, 02:39 PM) *

Cool ! smile.gif Last year's was great, definately worth the drive. And, the chef does a great bar- b-que

Cool pic. Getting ready as much as possible. Looking forward to seeing tons of people. beerchug.gif
markb
Hi All,

We're starting to get a lot of emails from folks asking "you got any of these?" We'll be happy to sell you stuff, but the weekend sales prices are ONLY for those who show up on those weekend days. If you want to get the "special deals" maybe you should email or PM some of the guys that have said they are coming, and ask them to look/buy for you. This liquidation is ONLY for those who SHOW UP and pick thru this themselves. The idea is for us NOT to have to dig thru mountains of boxes, adding to the cost of the items.

Thank you.

We now return you to your normal programming.

biggrin.gif
Elliot Cannon
GPR is located on the central California coast. About equadistant from LA and San Francisco. Spend a nice day driving your 914 for a few hours and enjoy good BBQ. They have a ton of little bits and pieces there. I couldn't believe all the stuff he had there last year. Come check it out. Maybe if we're lucky Capn' Krusty will show up. pray.gif Or maybe if we're lucky he won't. lol-2.gif poke.gif Depends on your point of view. confused24.gif
rwilner
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jul 8 2011, 10:59 PM) *

I'm leaving on the 16th or 17th to drive my son's 88 Honda Civic that he & I restored together in 08-09

Tom,
That's probably the cleanest 88 honda civic in the US. You are a nutcase
Ferg
OT: but I'm still hunting for a "mint" set of visors for my 75 Carrera, if you have some shoot me a pm.

Ferg
hwgunner
GPR
312 Oak Street
Santa Maria, Ca 93454

Cell 805 Five Five Zero 8105

Getting the BBQ stuff ready as we speak. beer.gif
hwgunner
Well, not many people last weekend. Anyone planning to come around this weekend? beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.