Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Fan over on Ferrarichat.com
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Scott Carlberg
The question:
Why Ferrari and not Porsche?

The 7th post down, from a Jordan Ross in Austin Tx, says this:

"I love both, but Porsches never look quite right in red (excluding the 914). Also, Porsche really screwed up all the 911s after the 993, styling wise. The 993 is hideous! That said, I wouldnt mind having one in the garage.
MarkG
Saw that......sometime ago another F-chater asked about the 914....got several positive responses.

And since I sold my 308 last month I am looking at 914s too!
JmuRiz
Darn I missed that post...I'm on ferrarichat also. I'll have to go over there and give some more 914 love biggrin.gif
MarkG
and from same chat: http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.ph...3#post134255263

"I'm on my second 914-4 and my first Ferrari 308. I don't quite stack up to the folks with GT-3's and 360's but my observations are very similiar owning both. I've driven everything in the Porsche stable at one time working as a mechanic for an independent Euro shop. As far as Ferrari's, I've only driven my 308 and have had a ride in a Dino 246GT. ....... I own the "bottom of both marques" in terms of model, but they're both in excellent shape and are fun and satisfying to own and drive. And by today's standards, neither car is a performance demon (the 914 never was). But I get tons of compliments on both cars, and they are actually stable if not slightly appreciating in value...Don't get me wrong, I hope my good fortune continues, buying a new Ferrari once in my life would be worth the depreciation."

from poster "Sophia"
efrenv
Ferrari Enzo photo from Beverly Hills car show last Sunday (hope the image works). Could be an addition to the car collection wink.gif
efrenv
another one ... smile.gif
PorscheTom
burnout.gif Yeah! That's what I'm talkin' about!!

The Enzo that is...
TROJANMAN
this was my favorite:

"I thought Porsche only made SUVs for soccer moms. I think they named it after some kind of hot pepper..."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.