Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Used brake calipers and rotors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
campbellcj
These parts all came off my car a few months ago and were in good working order, although I would strongly recommend rebuild and careful inspection of the calipers prior to use. I have not measured the rotors but may be able to do so on request. There is no significant grooving and no cracks.

Local pickup in L.A. area preferred or buyer pays actual shipping charges as appropriate, from zip 91301.

911SC "A" front calipers (steel, 3.5" bolt spacing, 20mm rotor width)
NO pads or lines

$100/offer

Click to view attachment
campbellcj
Pic #2

Click to view attachment
campbellcj
911SC (20mm) vented front rotors
$50/offer

Click to view attachment
campbellcj
914-6 5-lug solid rear rotors
$50/offer

campbellcj
914-4 front calipers (off a 1973 car)
Note the hard lines are included but are bent in a funky way and may or may not be returnable to stock configuration; no pads included
$25/offer

Click to view attachment
campbellcj
Weekend bump.

How about this? "A" calipers AND rotors $75 if you pick-up at my house (Agoura zip 91301) or office (Santa Monica zip 90405). 914-6 rear rotors or 914-4 front calipers FREE if you pick-up. I want these gone and would hate to throw them away!
Eric_Shea
I'll pay the shipping before you throw them out.
sixnotfour
I take the bunch and pay shipping and give eric half when I deliver his motor. I want the A's and -6 rotors. ships 98026
How is that ?
Eric_Shea
Cool.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.