Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie Appreciation
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
newdeal2
I want to thank all of you that have been so patient with my questions on the 914. Your response has been tremendous.

I must add however that a certain member [who will remain nameless] that apparently does a lot of business with some of you has no time for questions. I am sure he is very good at what he does but I found his response a turn off. I will go eleswhere for my parts. I also have a business and wish I had the luxury turn off potential customers like that.

Peter
74 2L F1 wavey.gif
davep
Well, we all try to help as best we can. I had to teach myself when I started on my first 914 29 years ago. While I have learned a lot, I must admit to still learning something new on a regular basis. Keep the questions coming.
JWest
Those are really impressive models on your site - you build some of those?
newdeal2
I built most of the models in the galleries. I am making a segway into real cars. I am currently working mornings in a small body shop. My first project is my own Triumph GT6.

Thanks for the compliments
TROJANMAN
pete, you should create a link to your website underneath your signature. see mine biggrin.gif
Andyrew
IPB Image

Wow, thats amazing detail! On a 1/43rd scale!

Heck, ask all the questions you want! Just make us some models! wink.gif

Very nice work.

Andrew
SLITS
A GT6 - Oh Man, you're really in trouble now. laugh.gif I did the Tr3, 3A, 4, 4A and TR250 progression. rolleyes.gif
TheCabinetmaker
OnePerCentEr, very unusual first post. Where have I seen that vin before?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.