Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 914 axle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
matthepcat
I need one 914 axle shaft.

I found two earlier to do my 944 cv/5-lug conversion, but unfortunately need to replace one of them. dry.gif

Hopefully I can find one from a local member like before!

Thanks for everyone's help in advance.

Matt
wingnut86
PM Sent...

QUOTE(matthepcat @ Jul 10 2011, 03:06 PM) *

I need one 914 axle shaft.

I found two earlier to do my 944 cv/5-lug conversion, but unfortunately need to replace one of them. dry.gif

Hopefully I can find one from a local member like before!

Thanks for everyone's help in advance.

Matt

bdstone914
Do you need JUST the axle? with or without CVs? I have plently of used axles. Also have a pair or axles with fresh rebuilt cvs ready to be bolted on if interested. Let me know.
koozy
944 CV conversion so I'm guessing ya messed it up when cutting the end. No problem, I have one for ya. I'm in Santa Clara. It's yours for an ice cold bottle of root beer.
matthepcat
Kooky!

Sending PM!

QUOTE(koozy @ Jul 10 2011, 02:24 PM) *

944 CV conversion so I'm guessing ya messed it up when cutting the end. No problem, I have one for ya. I'm in Santa Clara. It's yours for an ice cold bottle of root beer.

mad.gif
Jeffs9146
I have a few of them also if you dont find one closer than Discovery Bay!
matthepcat
On one axle I did not machine far enough to hit the splines.

This did not allow the CV to fully seat.

Someone asked that I post some shots, will do in a bit.

The needing a new axle is unrelated to this.
matthepcat
Thanks Koozy for the free axle. I owe you a 12 pack of delicious Boylan's rootbeer.
koozy
Glad it worked out. Always happy to help out. Looking forward to trying the Boylan's. Let me know if you need anything else.

Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.