Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: The GT Lid
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
kkid
Hello guys,

Summer is here and this is a must have for your driver. It's hand made by one of our fellow members and sold to me when he retired. Has some scratches but comes with P O R S C H E emblem as shown.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
First $185 will take it. Would like to sell locally due to its size.

Thanks for looking.

kkid smile.gif
dangrouche
I am local, in Daly City but I do have a spare rear trunk lid, currently red like your icon. Would you be interested in a horsetrade? Its getting cumbersome in my garage and I can't bring myself to drill into it to attach my bike rack. I am willing to deliver it of course and ask for a discounted price for your engine lid. My offer would be $100 and my trunk lid. Its very straight and pics can be provided if interested smile.gif
kkid
QUOTE(dangrouche @ Jul 10 2011, 12:58 PM) *

I am local, in Daly City but I do have a spare rear trunk lid, currently red like your icon. Would you be interested in a horsetrade? Its getting cumbersome in my garage and I can't bring myself to drill into it to attach my bike rack. I am willing to deliver it of course and ask for a discounted price for your engine lid. My offer would be $100 and my trunk lid. Its very straight and pics can be provided if interested smile.gif

Hi,

Thanks for your interest and offer. I would bite if I needed a bike rack on my car. But I don't think I am brave enough to do it.

Thanks,

kkid smile.gif
jeeperjohn56
Hey kkid, would you take $150 for it? I'll come get it. John
LotusJoe
PM sent
sooba_dave
QUOTE(kkid @ Jul 10 2011, 02:07 PM) *

Hello guys,

Summer is here and this is a must have for your driver. It's hand made by one of our fellow members and sold to me when he retired. Has some scratches but comes with P O R S C H E emblem as shown.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
First $185 will take it. Would like to sell locally due to its size.

Thanks for looking.

kkid smile.gif

The work looks great! I just finished my GT lid, and need only the mesh. Any help?
jeeperjohn56
Hey kkid, is the GT lid still available? or sold. Please post sold if is. I'm still interested John
kkid
Still available
kkid
Still available
PCA7GGR
Someone should snap this lid up. It's not one of mine but nicely made and at a great price.

Sergio
kkid
QUOTE(PCA7GGR @ Jul 14 2011, 07:12 AM) *

Someone should snap this lid up. It's not one of mine but nicely made and at a great price.

Sergio

Thanks! Hope it will sell soon.

kkid smile.gif
kkid
Other side view
Click to view attachment

Holes on the hinges are slotted for easy installations. Diagonal brace is deleted.

Thanks,

kkid smile.gif

kkid
Sale Pending
rgalla9146
Thank you very much.
I responded twice saying that I would take it at full asking price.....before "still available" appeared not once , but twice.
And now "sale pending"
What's up with that ?
Rory Gallagher
kkid
QUOTE(rgalla9146 @ Jul 14 2011, 06:36 PM) *

Thank you very much.
I responded twice saying that I would take it at full asking price.....before "still available" appeared not once , but twice.
And now "sale pending"
What's up with that ?
Rory Gallagher

Hi Rory,

I am sorry if I hurt you feeling but I basically wanted to sell locally as stated in my first post. The 2nd "still available" post is a computer glitch.

FYI, there is a GT Lid on ebay now. This one looks cooler!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-914...=item2312496b40

Good luck!

kkid smile.gif
kkid
SOLD

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.