Read the whole ad before replying. First things first, I would not be getting rid of it if I didnt need cash so no straight trades. Unfortunately, I am selling my 1969 nova. It is a driver. It is registered till 3/2012 It has a 350 with and edelbrock carb, and intake. It is backed with a 350 trans with a mild shift kit. A B&M ratchet shifter controls the gears. It has headers backed by a true dual exhaust. Glasspacks give it that aggressive sound without the drone of flowmasters. Decent interior. Bucket seats. Minimal rust. This car is nice enough to drive as is, or with a little bit of money, it can be a beast. I get stares and thumbs up everywhere I drive it. Im negotiable if you want to come with cash in hand.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket I'm willing to to take a PART trade (car plus 2k-4k) for any off the following:
clean running pre 67 VW like a clean bug, ghia, manx, baja, porsche 914, ,
a lifted truck, prerunner style ranger Bagged truck, A jeep, rock crawler, Dune buggy sandrail,
67-72 Chevy c10 shortbed, 73-87 c10 short, a nice K5,
A little drift car, AE86, 240sx, mr2, cressida, lexus sc300,
A honda acura like integra gsr, itr type r , a honda civic accord or hatch.
Id consider a lowrider, or that syle of car like a monte carlo regal cutlass, An el camino,
Id take newer 5.0 or 4.6 mustang, An 82-92, 93-97 camaro or firebird V8,
classic, 50's, 60, 70s ,
Might take a raptor or banshee,
As you can see, I like all sorts of cars. MAKE AN OFFER THAT INCLUDES CASH OR I WONT TAKE IT. ninefiveone twofiveone fivesevensixtwo. I know what cars are worth so dont try to tell me your car is worth 4500 when I see them on craigslist selling for 1000 bucks.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article