Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pedrini tire size question
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Kraftwerk
Tire know-it- alls:
Lets say I have one Pedrini I would like to use as a spare..
Would a 205/50/15 tire fit that rim?

Thanks

jt
eric9144
It should--the Pedrini's are 15x5.5, same size as 4 Bolt Fuch's, 205/50's fit those--the only concern would be tire fit with offset, not sure if Pedrini's are the same offset as the Fuchs...someone else can chime in on that...
Kraftwerk
Thanks Eric,
i will give it a try with a used tire first..

Dave_Darling
What wheels and what size tires do you have on the car now? Some cars have difficulty fitting 205s under one rear fender or the other, so check on both sides.

If you already have 205s, then go with that on your spare. Just remember that most Pedrinis (the ones with the ".00" suffix on the part number; check the back side of the wheel) do not fit correctly on the late-72 and later front wheels.

--DD
avidfanjpl
Dave is correct.

I do not know if the Fuchs present a problem with 205/50-15, but my EMPI's did. I had the rear wells rolled 1/3"

Pedrini's may be like the EMPI's, but it might be better than EMPI too?

I have 205/60-15's on the Fuchs. No issues.

John
Kraftwerk
Thanks Guys. Yeah i am running 205/50/15's now and they do fit, rather snug but no rubbing ! will post a pic soon.
(maybe the 145lbs springs are working to prevent this as well)
Nice to have more rubber on the road.
TheCabinetmaker
I think all the factory supplied alloy wheels are the same size with the same offset. Fuchs,pedrinis, and mahles. That said, my peds with205x60s rubbed on the front inside at full turn
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.