Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914 Suby Conversion $1000, almost rust free
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
914rrr
I just looked at a local, nearly rust free 914 Suby conversion for $1000. I'm not making a nickle off this deal, just posting this as a favor/community service to the 914 community. Title is misplaced and needs to be purchased really fast, as a local Porsche Parts breaker has already made an offer for just the tub. Anybody Intesested?

I'll post pics shortly.

Rob Quarles
727-483-0260 cell
carr914
Hi Rob, Buy it for yourself, about time you got back in the game !

Hi Nell bye1.gif

T.C.
914rrr
Click to view attachment
914rrr
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jul 11 2011, 09:13 PM) *

Hi Rob, Buy it for yourself, about time you got back in the game !

Hi Nell bye1.gif

T.C.

Thanks T.C. I really wish I could. Upcoming move and no place to put it, otherwise I'd be all over this deal!
914rrr
When is the last time you saw a passenger side long this clean? Floor pans are just as nice.

Click to view attachment
914rrr
Click to view attachment
914rrr
Click to view attachment
914rrr
Engine had been run while in car, has since been removed. Engine was resealed and has new Kennedy adapters, new timing belts, etc. Also comes with a complete exhaust system and intake.

Click to view attachment
914rrr
Click to view attachment
Andyrew
sad.gif

If I was close, YES I would.

Thats and engine swap with a free car...
chuckc
QUOTE(914rrr @ Jul 11 2011, 08:21 PM) *

I just looked at a local, nearly rust free 914 Suby conversion for $1000. I'm not making a nickle off this deal, just posting this as a favor/community service to the 914 community. Title is misplaced and needs to be purchased really fast, as a local Porsche Parts breaker has already made an offer for just the tub. Anybody Intesested?

I'll post pics shortly.

Rob Quarles
727-483-0260 cell

Rob,
Thanks for posting this...I can try to call later...
If the tub goes i'd be interested in the engine mount, cooling/radiator (including shroud and hoses), kenedy adaptor plate, and exhaust (excluding headers) $250 + shipping. I have a suby engine already so I don't need that. He should be able to sell the engine on ebay for $300-600.
peace,
Chuck

councilc(at)gmail
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.