Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Classified items
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Items that have shown up in the classifieds for sale recently. We now have chromed rear brake calipers and $800 French tailights for your 914. Is this leaning to the east,i.e rice? Where are the neon carbon fiber rocker panels??
CCLINDAMPCAMP914
Brad Roberts
Ha ha..LOL Yep. I noticed.

Do me a favor and try to sign up under a new name... you'll notice a new feature that was implemented just for you.

B
boxstr
Clue me in??
CCL
Brad Roberts
Will this do ??

B
Brad Roberts
If they dont fill in the location...you get the small error message.

I was really really tired of making changes to the classifieds and people not filling in the location.

Now all we have to do is... make all the current members fill in their location.

We can thank Andy for the new *feature*..

B
seanery
I remember Craig kept asking for that feature and you finally got off yer lazy ass and added it, huh?

I hear you just sit around all day and watch Andy work on his car. Is that true?
boxstr
Busted Yes that was me asking everyone that put in an ad that did not fill in location, location location, location.
Thanks Brad.
Actually it is for the benefit of the seller.
CCLINDAMPCAMP914
boxstr
Sorry,thank you also Andy..
CCL
Brad Roberts
Keep reading. I said ANDY added the feature. I wasnt getting anywhere and he writes code for a living.

Today:

Did laundry this morning. Washed sheets for the beds that all the house guests will sleep on Sat. night.

I pushed a broom to clean up for the open house and emptied all the garbage cans after picking up all the trash.

I organized 9 different parts bins that I will personally set out for the meet.

Spoke to 2 different people about doing 3.2 and 3.6 conversions in their 9146's.

Spoke to President of RGruppe (Cris H) about SSI attending their Monterrey event at the beginning of May.

Spoke to a guy about a 930 box that I bid on Ebay for and the winner backed out on him.

Tried to track down a new catering company after the one I had nailed down for the swap meet backed out semi last minute...

Spoke to the construction company repaving our street..making damn sure the street will be ready this weekend.

Spoke to a person down the street who owns 2 9146's and wants me to help him sell them.

Spoke to FedEx about a package they cant seem to figure out how to deliver.

Started working on diagnosing a clutch problem in a 3.2 9146

I sit around all day.

B
seanery
Oh, that was me....

I got up
had breakfast
read 914world.com
had lunch
read 914world.com
took a shower
read 914world.com
made some videotape labels
read 914world.com
went to welding class (got a certificate, hahaha)
read 914world.com

damn i'm a lazy ass today
Brad Roberts
I worked all day Saturday+Sunday at the shop on the 914's. I delivered one Saturday afternoon and fired back up on "Muellers6". I post from the office and the house (about 1.2 miles from the shop) so it appears pretty seamless when I start posting from the shop and go home.. or vice versa.

I appreciate your dedication to the club/site (no joke)

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.