Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Two Year going on Five Year Project Sixer conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
shoguneagle
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
beerchug.gif beer.gif beer3.gif beer.gif beerchug.gif beer3.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif

JUST GOT BACK FROM DRIVING MY SIXER CONVERSION ON THE HIGHWAY!!!!!!!! The project is now road worth and will take it for short drives. Still have assembly and painting but it drives like a dream, tight and responsive, etc. What a great feeling after taking about five years to complete the project. Handles like a sports car should; not like a top heavy V-8 (former project I built) 914.

Now I can possibly plan attending the West Coast annual meeting this next year. Still a lot of work to do but it should proceed in a timely manner. Also, have to prep an Alfa Romeo Spider for traveling this next year icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif
carr914
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Andyrew
WOOO HOO!!

Pics are needed!!! A video would be better!

Congrats!!
PanelBilly
I can't wait for the day that I get to start a thread like this!
jim912928
Isn't it SWEEEEEEETTTTTT!
ThinAir
QUOTE(shoguneagle @ Jul 12 2011, 12:18 AM) *

Now I can possibly plan attending the West Coast annual meeting this next year.

Awe, come on Steve, you should be able to make it for this year's RRC! I mean, you've got almost 2 months to get those few odds & ends taken care of biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.