Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy birthday(s)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jeroen
Dave Darling (38), Dagdal1967 (37) and Jacco (24)

Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!!!

cheers,

Jeroen
Gint
Here' to ya fellas! beerchug.gif
ablose58
Have a few for me! beerchug.gif drunk.gif givemebeer.gif
Sparky
Lets not forget Ed V. and ME!! party.gif

Mike D.
drunk.gif
Dave_Darling
What, you're one year younger than me, I think? And poor Eddie, he's the 'zact same age as meself. Ahh, it'll all be kewl for another 2 years, right? wink.gif

--DD
Jenny
Plans for tonight Dave? I was going to drop by with cookies or brownies. Will you be around?

Jen
dan10101
Why cant you guys Stop getting older? Im getting tired of all these "Happy Birthday" Threads! wink.gif

I drove me 914 ESPECIALLY for you guys today! (and the fact that it was the only car that I could drive... All the rest where taken...GAWd I cant wait for the v8.. im getting tired of idling at 2k for NO reason.)

Andrew

Edit, I really should wait for my computer to load up, and not use dads... Geez
Scott Carlberg
Happy Birthday fellas, just a few more days and it's the weekend mueba.gif aktion035.gif
Dave_Darling
QUOTE(Jenny @ Jun 23 2004, 10:31 AM)
Plans for tonight Dave? I was going to drop by with cookies or brownies. Will you be around?

Sorry, Jen--but I will be "consulting" with my attorney tonight! wink.gif I'm meeting her right after work...

--DD
Jenny
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Jun 23 2004, 02:16 PM)
Sorry, Jen--but I will be "consulting" with my attorney tonight!   wink.gif   I'm meeting her right after work...

--DD

Consulting, huh? Is that what kids are calling it nowadays? grouphug.gif

I figured you might be preoccupied tonight. wink.gif Have a great one!!!

Jen
Joe Bob
QUOTE(dan10101 @ Jun 23 2004, 10:52 AM)
Why cant you guys Stop getting older? Im getting tired of all these "Happy Birthday" Threads! wink.gif

I drove me 914 ESPECIALLY for you guys today! (and the fact that it was the only car that I could drive... All the rest where taken...GAWd I cant wait for the v8.. im getting tired of idling at 2k for NO reason.)

Andrew

Edit, I really should wait for my computer to load up, and not use dads... Geez

Instant gratificaation...come get Wyld Thang..... beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.