Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 75-76 Bursch Muffler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cambo
Looking for a Bursch for my 75 1.8 on the cheap. Like to find one near Sacramento so we don't have to do the shipping thing. Thanks guys. Cambo
Cambo
Oh, and if you had 1.8 heat exchangers on the cheap, I'd be interested. My muffler blew a huge hole and my exchangers aren't much better.
914LIVE
QUOTE(Cambo @ Jul 12 2011, 01:27 PM) *

Looking for a Bursch for my 75 1.8 on the cheap. Like to find one near Sacramento so we don't have to do the shipping thing. Thanks guys. Cambo

------------------------------------------------------

PM sent.

Thank you, TOMAS.

-----------------------------------------------------
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(Cambo @ Jul 12 2011, 01:27 PM) *

I have both the 1.8L HE's and a Bursch...I am in San Ramon about an hour from you...send me an email if interested. Photos of the exhaust on my Parts FS page in my signature block below.
Jeffs9146
Jeff did you still want my 1.8L system??

If not Cambo you can have my whole system but it is a stock 1.8L with smog stuff, heat exchangers and Cat!

underthetire
Yes, finally got my garage empty last weekend. I don't need any exhaust stuff. I just need to talk lennie in to coming over with the truck. I might stop by this weekend to see how your project is going.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.