!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HEY COME BUY THIS THING !!! ILL TAKE 1800.00 NOTHING LESS BUT COME AND GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this week only, please no more people calling and asking to come look at it and dont show up,, its a great deal so dont come over and think i need the mony just to ask me to take less. ill part it out or keep it myself before i take a loss on this car, we all know its worth the money! and if your looking or have been looking then you will appreciate the lack of completly rusted thru body panels and pounds or gallons of bondo.
if you really want it less then the posted price ill keep my carbs and you can have the rest for 1500.00

minor rust nothing thru the body, floor pans and in the trunk areas are good. only at top of fenders and the bottom of the drivers door. small areas and again not thru. motor needs a rebuild and tranny should be gone thru at the same time. honestly, you can pay more for a running 914 but how long are the motor and trans going to last and if they are "rebuilt" who did the work????. this way you know that your stuff is done right. i have the paperwork in hand i already paid the fees but you are going to have to get the smog done, this is the last year for the smog and the injection is off, replaced with a set of weber 40's. i put a new battery and a new starter. empi spider wheels and an extra top.
email or call 562-688-9530 ask for scott
thank you

kew words; 914 944 porsche, yamaha, honda. sandrail , midengine, vw, vw bus, sewing,

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article