Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Outlaw built on 914 Chassis
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Britain Smith
So here are the details:

914 "chassis", 3.2 Carrera motor on Webers, 17" rims with polished stainless moondiscs, periscope rear view mirror, '55 Continental body.

IPB Image
Ferg
Ha, you beat me to it, I just saw this as well, here's some more shots.
Ferg
dfgd
mike_the_man
I think I like it! Ya, I'm pretty sure I do.
i love porsche
that looks like 356 meets pimp my ride

barf.gif
Hawktel
Okay in a sea of medicroty, thats actually pretty hot. Thats very nice. I like it.
scottb
i like it!!!!

has kind of a hot rod 'lead sled' look to it. chopped, channeled and lowered. then a nice tuck and roll down in TJ!!!!!
retrotech
The car was originally from Austraila. The guys name is Dink Farmer I believe. He does restorations. I sold a Roadster project to a client of his. He said he paid $200,000 for it, and then had to sort it out. I wouldn't believe the numbers, but the car is absolutely the ultimate 356 Outlaw!!
URY914
OH MY GOD!
Who would cut up thier teener to do something like that??? mad.gif

I'm apauled!! biggrin.gif

Paul sawzall-smiley.gif
drew365
Pretty weird but kind of cool. A little less chrome and scoops and a little more stealth and I'd want one, but not at $200k.
Brad Roberts
I like it. Pretty damn slick. It looks fast sitting still and that image is hard to achieve nowadays.

Good job: clap56.gif

Retrotech... who are you ? I see Mosier Oregon. Is this Gary ?

B
Levi
QUOTE(URY914 @ Jun 23 2004, 02:23 PM)
OH MY GOD!
Who would cut up thier teener to do something like that??? mad.gif

I'm apauled!! biggrin.gif

Paul sawzall-smiley.gif

I would, it looks hot to me... beerchug.gif
Jeroen
IMHO the windshield is a bit crude, but other than that... GREAT!!!

cheers,

Jeroen
Joe Bob
Well "I" like it....but then my taste is totally wierd.... bootyshake.gif
John Kelly
I really like that! Looks like a custom vintage racer to me...one of my favorite themes.

John www.ghiaspecialties.com
Porsche Rescue
Brad, go to route30classics.com to see who "retrotech" is. Has a beautiful spot in the Columbia Gorge about 60 miles east of Portland.
redshift
Looks like Gary's work though... someone is very good.

Damnit!

M
ppickerell
I do so desperately want a periscope rear view mirror. I am sure that then my wife would be complete. errr my life would be complete.
retrotech
Thanks for the intro Jim.

www.route30classics.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.