!!!!!!! SALE FOR THE WEEK!!! THIS WEEK ONLY!!!!!!!!!

this week only, please no more people calling and asking to come look at it and dont show up,, its a great deal so dont come over and think i need the mony just to ask me to take less. ill part it out or keep it myself before i take a loss on this car, we all know its worth the money! and if your looking or have been looking then you will appreciate the lack of completly rusted thru body panels and pounds or gallons of bondo.
if you really want it less then the posted price ill keep my carbs and you can have the rest for 1500.00

minor rust nothing thru the body, floor pans and in the trunk areas are good. only at top of fenders and the bottom of the drivers door. small areas and again not thru. motor needs a rebuild and tranny should be gone thru at the same time. honestly, you can pay more for a running 914 but how long are the motor and trans going to last and if they are "rebuilt" who did the work????. this way you know that your stuff is done right. i have the paperwork in hand i already paid the fees but you are going to have to get the smog done, this is the last year for the smog and the injection is off, replaced with a set of weber 40's. i put a new battery and a new starter. empi spider wheels and an extra top.
email or call 562-688-9530 ask for scott

ill take 1500 but i keep the carbs

also i have a new battery in it and a new starter with a life time guarranty from pepboys.
if you live with in 40 miles of buena park ill even bring it to you.
if you want more photo let me know if you want to see it come on over. i live near knotts
you can also call me at 562 six88 nine5three0

key words: porsche 911,914,,912,sandrail, mid engine, yamaha, chevy, vw, bug, bus,vw bus, quad runner, honda

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article