Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 24/7 Brad Cam
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Watch Brad build a car, watch Brad help Andy,watch Brad work on MUellers car,here it is the 914world.com feature you have all been waiting for. 24/7 BRADCAM. Members only $9.14 per month, PAYPAL,VISA or Check. Sean you can be the first to join.
You have seen Mikylas World and the 24/7 MIKYLASWORLDCAM.
laugh.gif
CCLINDAMPCAMP914
Brad Roberts
I'm watching American Chopper right now on Discovery..and wondering how these people land TV show's...LOL I think they landed it because Paul's dad cusses/pisses/moans.

B
ChrisReale
That could get ugly. All the iced tea he drinks might entice the ladies to sneak a peek of him pissing in the shop sink at night lol2.gif
Brad Roberts
Just what you guy's want to do... watch me do laundry and cook dinner in the evenings.

Chris,

I only drink tea for lunch.

B
Britain Smith
Cook Dinner...Ha!! You are only heating up left over fast food or pizza, that is not considered cooking.

Discovery channel must have some new executives that are into choppers...they had Jesse James on building choppers for Daytona and then Orange County Choppers. We need to build some kick ass 914's or something so we can land a spot on discovery...

-Britain

24/7 Cam on Brad...wonder if it would show this... pain30.gif
boxstr
pain30.gif Megasquirt or BRADCANCAM pain30.gif For Platnium members only $9.14 additional a month.
CCLINCAMP914
SirAndy
QUOTE(boxstr @ Apr 22 2003, 07:09 AM)
pain30.gif Megasquirt

that gives "Megasquirt" a whole new meaning ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.