Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Diamond Racing Wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Rand
Anybody happen to have some of the old Avenger series? The Pro Series are still available new, but the Avengers were lighter.

Looking for 15x8 or maybe 15x7.

http://diamondracingwheels.com/pro.html
yeahmag
I've been told by Diamond that none of there wheels have enough back spacing for a narrow bodied car.
Root_Werks
Rand, not sure if what I'm running are these, but they look exactly like them. I'll let you know if I source this other set of rims I'm looking at. If I do, I can make you a super cheap deal on these if interested.
yeahmag
Let me know too... I'm after a set of wide, steel wheels that fit a narrow bodied, 4 lug car.
Rand
QUOTE(yeahmag @ Jul 13 2011, 01:29 PM) *

I've been told by Diamond that none of there wheels have enough back spacing for a narrow bodied car.

They can do up to 5" which I figured would be good.
Rand
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Jul 13 2011, 01:51 PM) *

Rand, not sure if what I'm running are these, but they look exactly like them. I'll let you know if I source this other set of rims I'm looking at. If I do, I can make you a super cheap deal on these if interested.

Thanks Dan.
Rand
QUOTE(Rand @ Jul 13 2011, 02:01 PM) *

QUOTE(yeahmag @ Jul 13 2011, 01:29 PM) *

They can do up to 5" which I figured would be good.

I guess I should add that I was planning on stretching the fenders. They wouldn't fit under stock un-rolled fenders for sure.
rick 918-S
Easy to remove the centers and re-weld them where you need them with steel wheels.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.