Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 16" Fuchs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
nsyr
I am looking for a set of 16" Fuchs wheels. pm me if you have a set you want to part with.
racerbvd
QUOTE(nsyr @ Jul 13 2011, 03:14 PM) *

I am looking for a set of 16" Fuchs wheels. pm me if you have a set you want to part with.

What size?? What are you wanting to spend??
nsyr
I'm not sure on size. I prefer 7/8 but may settle for 6/7. As far as price.... I would say a fair price i.e. nothing inflated.
MassTeener
Hi,

I have a very nice pair of 6"s that I'll sell for $300 plus shipping.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(nsyr @ Jul 13 2011, 06:42 PM) *

I'm not sure on size. I prefer 7/8 but may settle for 6/7. As far as price.... I would say a fair price i.e. nothing inflated.

I have a set of 7s and a set of 6s with brand new tires on them. No tires on the 7s.

Shoe
JRust
Well I would stay away from 16x8's if you aren't wanting to spend alot. If you find a pair for under $800 you were lucky. That is without tires. I have a set of 7's for the front's & 8's for the rears. I am not selling them as I have been looking for the 8's for a long time. I got a smokin deal on the set but i am still in them 2k with tires & that isn't even really nice tires sad.gif . I wish you luck but unless your car is flared I would stick with 7's. I had 16x7's all around on a stock car & they were sweet drooley.gif
TJB/914
nsyr,

I have a full set (2) 6x16's & (2) 7x16's with no curb rash & great condition, but I am holding out for $1K plus shipping. Prices are going up hissyfit.gif

Tom
racerbvd
A buddy has a super clean set of 7&8X16s, OEM finish, close to concours, but they aren't cheap. They are the 86 951 Fuchs, so they will clear big brakes.
Pix at this link..
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4...01.186854959512
bdstone914
I have the set of chromed 16x6 and 7 911 offset fuchs I am asking $700 for.
nsyr
I should note that my car is flared and I just put in a subaru six. I currently have 17" repro cup2's with early offset. 7" and 9". A couple of the wheels are not straight, hence the need for new wheels.

the reason I want to go down to 16" is for a little more comfort.
racerbvd
QUOTE(nsyr @ Jul 14 2011, 03:44 PM) *

I should note that my car is flared and I just put in a subaru six. I currently have 17" repro cup2's with early offset. 7" and 9". A couple of the wheels are not straight, hence the need for new wheels.

the reason I want to go down to 16" is for a little more comfort.

What brakes are running?? I run 15s for my comfort package..
nsyr
944 turbo calipers
racerbvd
Then these would clear, may be a bit nicer than you are looking for..
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-911...tml#post6140332
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.