Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Teener Day In Seattle?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
matteyp
Well Ive pretty much done all the tuning I know how to and even with james help car still is not running good. Took it out today and it popped and backfired the whole time. Timing has been done everything looks fine. Also I think my first gear is messed up cuz there just is no first gear in my car no matter how I adjust it. So I was thinking of getting some people together in Seattle maybe in a week or two is anyone interested? I'm starting to think my car may not come out this summer sad.gif I'll probably do this on a sunday or monday, what does everyone think? Thanks

Matt
matteyp
Troy, Rich, Jon, James, Chris, Geoff?? Anyone out there?
PeeGreen 914
I'm gone this weekend and leave for Atlanta next weekend sad.gif Sorry.
Ductech
Hey man i would offer to come down there and help you get it running. But I'm a subaru convert so I have no experience with the stock injection, thats if your running stock injection .... biggrin.gif If you have carbs then that would be different story.
effutuo101
swing by Rich's on Saturday if you can. a bunch of us will be there.
matteyp
I think If Rich will let me use his Tow bar I will just tow my car up there.
914werke
QUOTE(matteyp @ Jul 14 2011, 04:25 PM) *

I think If Rich will let me use his Tow bar I will just tow my car up there.

I would be yours to use but its on the car getting Soda blasted right now smile.gif
Ive been jacked up busy lately smash.gif welder.gif and next week head out to the MotoGP round in Monterey aktion035.gif so Ill be gone for about a week. w00t.gif
messix
had loss in the family, kinda busy with that right now
matteyp
Can u get it back before saturday?
Bleyseng
I'll be at Rich's on Saturday morning......
914werke
QUOTE(matteyp @ Jul 14 2011, 05:42 PM) *

Can u get it back before saturday?

Not likley.
He hasn't notified me that its done yet but once he does I have to play
"dodge the rain" and await a clear sunny day to get it back home.
sad.gif
PanelBilly
I need help too, but I'm still hooking up the wires and hoses. I'll host a tuneup party. Maybe in a week or two.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.