Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB/T 914-6 & 914-4 Tool Kits misc pieces needed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
TJB/914
Hi 914-6 Tool Kit people!!!
I just purchased a nice 914-6 Tool Kit that is missing a few pcs. I need to purchase the missing parts to complete my Tool Kit. I am willing to trade from my stash of 914 parts to sweeten the deal. Here's a few photo's of what my tool kit looks like and here is the list of missing parts. I need original "DROP FORGED STEEL' same as the ones in my Tool Kit, some say CHROM-VANADIUM or DROP FORGED STEEL--GERMANY, etc. The wrench's will be marked "CHROM-VANADIUM" on one side like the ones shown. Authentic ones only, please beerchug.gif

Need, 10x11mm, 126mm long Wrench (see photo of missing wrench)
Need, 19 mm Lug Wrench with the tapered tip.
Need, Fuse Packet
Need, Two (2) Red Plastic-Handled "10,000 Volt" Screwdrivers (Slots & Phillips)
Note: Geo Hussey told me, there are some non-original "RED" handled ones out there & to be sure they are period correct 914-6 TOOL-KIT Screwdrivers.

I will pay your price for good stuff and have lots of trade stuff in my stash to make a deal. Nothing is FS until I get my TOOLS wub.gif See photo's of what I need and some trade stuff only.

Tom

TJB/914
More photo's of my want list & 914 stash of trade stuff.

T
TJB/914
I found a photo of some "RED" Handled Screewdrivers that I think are period correct. I need them.

T
burton73
There are some copy Slot and Phillips red screwdrivers for sale from time to time on Ebay but the price is not cheep. They where like $200 for a driver or a pair.

The market is very limited so you will need to pay the price for them. I need them as well. My 6 came with a kit with some different screwdrivers but most of the rest of the tools. The guys that sell them say money back if you do not like them.

Bob Burton
sled9146
Good morning

I have the lug wrench, open end wrench, and a fuse pack. All in very good to excellent condition.
TJB/914
Sled9146,

I am sending a PM. I am a buyer as soon as we decide on a price.

Many thanks,

Tom
TJB/914
QUOTE(Thomas J Bliznik @ Jul 18 2011, 10:12 AM) *

Sled9146,

I am sending a PM. I am a buyer as soon as we decide on a price.

Many thanks,

Tom

Thanks sled9146 (Stu)
Done deal santa_smiley.gif
Tom

Now I need to find those period correct "RED HANDLED SCREWDRIVERS" drooley.gif George Hussey said they are hard to find & burton73 needs them too!! I'll buy extra's if available. stirthepot.gif

porbmw
Now I need to find those period correct "RED HANDLED SCREWDRIVERS" drooley.gif George Hussey said they are hard to find & burton73 needs them too

Just be careful re the red handled screwdrivers....
About a year ago, AA had some for sale, said they were 914-6.....weren't..... dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.