Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Steering Wheel Question
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
76-914
This is what came with the car but there is a 1/2" gap between the extension and the steering wheel column. Besides it doesn't appear to have any horn function.
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

How do I get from this:
Click to view attachment

To this std wheel assm. Also, what would I need to complete this stock fit:

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

racerbvd
Someone removed the hub off your stock wheel WTF.gif ..

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

SLITS
I told you to stick around you damn redneck ... I was looking for a complete assembly to get the required hub assembly.

Fine parts take time, but I guess the elastic ball and chain you were wearing snapped you back before I could find it.
76-914
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jul 14 2011, 09:42 AM) *

I told you to stick around you damn redneck ... I was looking for a complete assembly to get the required hub assembly.

Fine parts take time, but I guess the elastic ball and chain you were wearing snapped you back before I could find it.

I probably wasn't paying attention smoke.gif And then I can use the deaf excuse, too! lol-2.gif Truely, I was in a rush to start up that engine for the first run. smash.gif If you've located the hub I'm just down the road; spreading Redneckism.
thelogo
gd

dapo av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.