Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Longblock 2.0 for sale near me .
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
thelogo

On sale local to me ,

here is the link , http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/pts/2492532854.html

if any one eles's is looking for a deal

I m just dabateing weather or not buying a spare 2.0 long block to stow away in

the garage in case " case heaven forbid the 1.7 gave out on my 914 .

Is it pure genius or Part of the dread curse they call 914 sickness . ????? piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif

Please members here advise me : type.gif stirthepot.gif

and I've email seller with questions and he claims , engine spins free , no broken fins , unknown mileage ? etc type.gif

no photos though smash.gif
r_towle
its required...and you need to start thinking about rebuilding it larger than 2.0 liters.

Rich
jsayre914
You should always keep a spare 2.0 in the garage. Its just part of the tool kit.
beerchug.gif

plus it makes a good beer holder
76-914
I m just dabateing weather or not buying a spare 2.0 long block to stow away in

the garage in case " case heaven forbid the 1.7 gave out on my 914 .

Is it pure genius or Part of the dread curse they call 914 sickness . ?????

It's Both.
thelogo
QUOTE(r_towle @ Jul 14 2011, 11:57 AM) *

its required...and you need to start thinking about rebuilding it larger than 2.0 liters.

Rich

just out of curiosity screwy.gif , isn't it the bigger you build it the

HEAVEYIER it is chair.gif screwy.gif

eric9144
Buy it quick before someone with tits tells you you cant! happy11.gif
Mikey914
make sure it has 3 studs on the head. I responded to one of these ads and found out it was just a motor built to 2.0, if it has the heads worth it on my opinion, OBO.

thelogo
QUOTE(eric9144 @ Jul 14 2011, 12:06 PM) *
lol-2.gif
Buy it quick before someone with tits tells you you cant! happy11.gif
piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif

I hear yeh , but not gonna happen unless I find someone with tits between now and then .

I even took the tits off my front bumper .

But alot of people told me this car is a pussy magnet . but guess i haven't driven it enough
thelogo
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 14 2011, 12:11 PM) *

make sure it has 3 studs on the head. I responded to one of these ads and found out it was just a motor built to 2.0, if it has the heads worth it on my opinion, OBO.

Exactly my thoughts , I asked for pictures from seller . and asked specifically for

intake bolt close ups but he responded w/o photos and said he had a 901 trans for sale instead .

Your thoughts confirm my worst fears though because unless a engine is all stock original , I really don't want it . hissyfit.gif

So i'm really watching for something that is just a type four modified or bored out etc. sawzall-smiley.gif

eric9144
If it's not too far (Monrovia to Ventura huh?) I'd say go take a look...the fact that he's not sent over the pics either means he's being evasive, or he's just lazy...

Lack of a price is a bit suspect, but then again with 40 year old "stuff" sitting around, not everyone knows what they've got...
thelogo
QUOTE(eric9144 @ Jul 14 2011, 01:11 PM) *

If it's not too far (Monrovia to Ventura huh?) I'd say go take a look...the fact that he's not sent over the pics either means he's being evasive, or he's just lazy...

Lack of a price is a bit suspect, but then again with 40 year old "stuff" sitting around, not everyone knows what they've got...

I'm in woodlandhills actually but , i'm tying to figure out exact distance now .

san fernando valley , listing so my luck , 405 freeway . between 101 n 10 but you never

Know drunk.gif
thelogo
setting myself at a 50 mile limit

sound right dry.gif
Porschef
QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Jul 14 2011, 02:57 PM) *

You should always keep a spare 2.0 in the garage. Its just part of the tool kit.
beerchug.gif

plus it makes a good beer holder

That Stone is da bom'
eric9144
QUOTE(porscheless @ Jul 14 2011, 02:22 PM) *

That Stone is da bom'

When we finally have a "WCR" in SoCal, Stone Brewery can be one of the required stops...the Brewery/Restaurant is always worth the trip... drunk.gif
Drums66
But alot of people told me this car is a pussy magnet . but guess i haven't driven it enough
[/quote]

......Oh it is ........at 1 time I was getting more action(with women) at service station's just putting gas in It(914)LOL laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.