Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: itsa914 Pics of your car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nynone4
Hi Garold -

Here are some of those pics I promised. I'm sure I have some more elsewhere - these are just the ones I could readily get my hands on...

The first few are from my old house - the day Adam put the Dino wheel on the car (may have been the day we shortened the rear springs as well).
nynone4
Next Pic
nynone4
next pic
nynone4
Both the above pics ad the following ones are from circa 2000. This one is from Tweeks Funfest 2000 - taken from your car looking at the back of mine on the way to Effingham.
nynone4
Funfest 2000 #2
nynone4
Funfest 2000 #3
GaroldShaffer
clap56.gif aktion035.gif

Thanks! That's my baby wub.gif

It still looks the same, only change is I have fuchs on it. If you see Adam tell him the car is doing great.
I plan on some misc bdoy work next year to fix a few minor rust issues and the dents.

Here is a pic after I put the fuchs on it.
GaroldShaffer
One more of my first AX last month.
nynone4
Nice to see that car went to a good home - and to one who's not afraid to race it (on the steelies I rattle-can painted years ago no less!)! I remember driving your car with Adam through some of the back roads here in Peoria, and it was a great, tight little car. Those Euro pistons and cylinders make a noticeable difference. The Fuchs really change the look of it! Do you still have those American Racing Libre wheels that were originally on it?

Adam always wanted to autocross that car, but only took it out once I believe. It was all his wife would allow him - poor guy. I'll let him know the car is in good hands. smilie_pokal.gif
GaroldShaffer
one who's not afraid to race it (on the steelies I rattle-can painted years ago no less!)!

Yep, the tire shop bent one when mounting the Falkens so I used a spare rim and rattle-can'd it myself. I have a set of Mahles that the Falkens will go on for next year AX session.

Do you still have those American Racing Libre wheels that were originally on it?

Yep, they are in the shed, want to buy them? wink.gif I will throw in the Porsche center caps.
GaroldShaffer
The bent rim
nynone4
Ouch! blink.gif I think that tire place would have lost my future business in a big way. Looks like they were using a big crowbar to persuade the bead onto the rim.

Thanks for the offer on the rims - but I don't have anything they'll fit right now. I don't think the wife would understand ANOTHER set of wheels stacked in the garage waiting for a car to put them on... heheh. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.