Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I keep forgetting to post this
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
76-914
So my dust covered '73 came with a load of dust covered parts. I cleaned this one off and guess what; this ain't no used part. Any CW's out there? It's much too n ice for one of my cars.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
SLITS
Trade ya for one fuched up steering wheel! biggrin.gif
eric9144
Kent you looking to sell it, trade it? Do you have both sides or just the one? I've been looking for some...
Cupomeat
Is it just me, or is it lacking the lens for the side marker light?
76-914
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jul 15 2011, 05:56 AM) *

Trade ya for one fuched up steering wheel! biggrin.gif

For you, free. Anyone else has to pay. If Slits doesn't want it I'll talk to you about it Eric ( a fellow Dawn Patroler - RHIP)
eric9144
Speaking of the Dawn Patrol...when's the next one going to be? We've got a lot of guys (you included) that are 'supposedly' poke.gif wrapping up their projects (I'm talking to you RiqueMar) and will be back on the road soon driving.gif

76-914
QUOTE(eric9144 @ Jul 15 2011, 08:01 AM) *

Speaking of the Dawn Patrol...when's the next one going to be? We've got a lot of guys (you included) that are 'supposedly' poke.gif wrapping up their projects (I'm talking to you RiqueMar) and will be back on the road soon driving.gif

You didn't fall for that old line did you. Rick is an apparition, a figment of a teeners imagination. He simply does not exist. lol-2.gif I'll know more this weekend. Hint: Cesar is mapping out this next run.
'73-914kid
I'm gonna be done first! Let me know when the next one is... I've felt left out lately..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.