Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Getty door panels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
TurboWalt
Wanted to buy, a pair of Getty Door Panels. Please contact by PM if you have a pair.
db9146
anyone have a pic of these?
TurboWalt
Here's a picture. I really like the armrest setup. I'm not sure if Getty did just the armrest or the whole panel.

Click to view attachment
racerbvd
QUOTE(TurboWalt @ Jul 15 2011, 07:26 AM) *

Here's a picture. I really like the armrest setup. I'm not sure if Getty did just the armrest or the whole panel.

Click to view attachment

Getty did the whole thing, they were going for the 911 style, like the dash (which I'm looking for) biggrin.gif
db9146
I like those...didn't know Getty made them.

Thanks for the education.

And now back to your WTB ad...............
ewdysar
I've been looking for a set of these for a few years myself. I wonder if someone that has a set could work with one of our F/G product members to recreate the armrest pieces.
racerbvd
QUOTE(ewdysar @ Jul 15 2011, 03:17 PM) *

I've been looking for a set of these for a few years myself. I wonder if someone that has a set could work with one of our F/G product members to recreate the armrest pieces.

If Mark wants to borrow mine, he is welcome too..
TurboWalt
QUOTE(racerbvd @ Jul 16 2011, 04:08 AM) *

QUOTE(ewdysar @ Jul 15 2011, 03:17 PM) *

If Mark wants to borrow mine, he is welcome too..

I'd buy aset if we could get these reproduced.
racerbvd
Walt, any good trim shop should be able to door the panels & Mark is checking into getting the molds for the arm rest..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.