Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: If I buy back one of my old Teeners II
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jt914-6
If I buy back one of my old Teeners does the count go up to 5 or stay at 4? An interesting question posted by TC not long ago. I sold my six track/street conversion six to Dirty Evo in June and got a '08 Corvette. I was ready for "creature comforts" like AIR CONDITIONING, automatic tranny, good gas milage and stereo. I had a chance to buy back one of my old 914's and bought it. It's a '75 Copper Metallic. I owned it for a few years while my six conversion was in the project stage. I ran across it and was missing driving a 914. The body is solid with no rust. I drove it for a few years and after my ex and I bought a '82 vette I sold it to a friend. The car was up for sale so I bought it back. Just can't stay away from them I guess...and T.C....you were right!!!!! I'm baaack.....

Click to view attachment
carr914
QUOTE(jt914-6 @ Jul 16 2011, 05:08 AM) *

I'm baaack.....

biggrin.gif

I knew you would be back, but not so soon
jt914-6
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jul 16 2011, 05:03 AM) *

QUOTE(jt914-6 @ Jul 16 2011, 05:08 AM) *

I'm baaack.....

biggrin.gif

I knew you would be back, but not so soon

I guess it's just a timing thing T.C........ driving.gif
welcome.png

Uhhh, well I really mean Welcome Back... slap.gif

That didn't take long, JT. Nothing better than to have Choices for someone gaining Old Fart status.. idea.gif Or maybe it really is a Sickness we all share.. wacko.gif

Nice looking car. first.gif Maybe I will get to see it in person soon??

bye1.gif

jt914-6
QUOTE(7275914911 @ Jul 16 2011, 08:27 AM) *

welcome.png

Uhhh, well I really mean Welcome Back... slap.gif

That didn't take long, JT. Nothing better than to have Choices for someone gaining Old Fart status.. idea.gif Or maybe it really is a Sickness we all share.. wacko.gif

Nice looking car. first.gif Maybe I will get to see it in person soon??

bye1.gif

Ken....you and Hotshoe come down to the autox this weekend @ WMS....OR...ya'll come down some other time and Don can watch the ass of the new 914 fade away on 298!!!!! driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif
That's me in the lead, Ken second and Hotshoe dead last.... poke.gif
Dirty Evo
i like it! nice looking car.... you might need to get some help for this addiction you have!!!!
jt914-6
QUOTE(Dirty Evo @ Jul 16 2011, 11:38 AM) *

i like it! nice looking car.... you might need to get some help for this addiction you have!!!!

You had better find some help too Steve.....if you don't by now....you'll have it soon too....
hot_shoe914
That's me in the lead, Ken second and Hotshoe dead last....

lol-2.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif av-943.gif That's some funny stromberg.gif Jt. You might want to lay off the smoke.gif , it is making you screwy.gif
jt914-6
Don....it was some of your shit smoke.gif Bring down some more soon.... smilie_pokal.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(jt914-6 @ Jul 20 2011, 04:28 PM) *

Don....it was some of your shit smoke.gif Bring down some more soon.... smilie_pokal.gif

Only the best for my friends. grouphug.gif beerchug.gif drunk.gif

Nice car by the way Jt. first.gif Look forward to seeing it in person.
jt914-6
You and Ken will have to come down to Bryant to see it. It needs some TLC. It'll be in the 914 natural position for a while. Come on down and bring some of your smoke.gif and we'll drive 298....but I'll be in my new red car...need to break it in right!!!! driving.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(jt914-6 @ Jul 20 2011, 10:24 PM) *

You and Ken will have to come down to Bryant to see it. It needs some TLC. It'll be in the 914 natural position for a while. Come on down and bring some of your smoke.gif and we'll drive 298....but I'll be in my new red car...need to break it in right!!!! driving.gif

Let me know if you need any parts. I will see if I have them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.