Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: '72 with 5 Lug, Flares, and a ton of Parts!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
wertygrog
I have too many projects so I'm selling my 1972 Porsche 914. This is originally an Irish Green car, which is a great color for a 914! The bodywork is almost complete, it just needs paint. This car is equipped with well-installed fiberglass GT flares and a great 5-lug suspension setup including 911sc carerra front end (911 brakes, bilstein struts, a-arms, aluminum cross-member, sway bar, 930 turbo tie rods, new bushings). There is very little rust on this car, having lived in California and Arizona its whole life. This is a roller with no engine or transmission. It does have a complete set of axles, engine mount, adjustable Koni shocks, and 911 brakes out back though. The trunk floor has been cut out to save weight. Includes many parts and spares. List of some parts included:

-nice door panels and some other interior bits, guages, as well as all the glass
-pedal cluster, shifter, linkage, steering column, wheel, most of the cables
-most mechanicals including headlights, wipers, relay board, window regulators, HVAC stuff, etc
-exterior parts such as lenses, taillights, aftermarket mirrors, nice door handles, etc
-wiring harness, switches, relays, fuse panel, ignition parts
-Fuel tank and associated parts
-Trunklid with whale-tail and one with lightweight rear spoiler
-hard and soft brakelines, master cylinder, misc brake parts
-Lightweight fiberglass bumpers and front valence
-Extra doors and suspension parts including 165lb springs

I'd prefer to sell locally but would be willing to ship. Asking $1800 OBO. Car has a clean title in my name. Wheels are for sale separately but will include them and their expensive billet aluminum spacers for cheap! I also have a ton of other parts for sale cheap if you'd like a package deal, including other wheels, 44IDF carburetors, top-of-the-line 4cyl header system, seats, and many many more parts! I have more details and pictures available as well, just ask. My phone number is 339-237-1938, and I will respond to emails at wertygrog@msn.com or pm's. driving.gif

Thanks, Brent D.
wertygrog
more beerchug.gif
wertygrog
more!
wertygrog
more cheer.gif
wertygrog
mo' biggrin.gif
wertygrog
and more WTF.gif
wertygrog
last group I swear!
wertygrog
okay one more shades.gif
hot_shoe914
What size arethe wheels and how much? confused24.gif
wertygrog
$2000 and they come with the car. biggrin.gif

But seriously, they are 16" wheels maybe 8" or 9" wide. I think they are OEM 993 wheels. They have a crazy offset so I needed some thick billet aluminum spacers to get them to fill out the flares. I don't want to sell them separately though because then the car would be sitting on the ground. unsure.gif
koozy
How much without all the extra parts and no wheels?
wertygrog
Hi koozy, I would sell the roller as it sits with 911 suspension FG bumpers etc and no wheels for $1300.
wertygrog
Car is soldsoldsold!! Still have a rediculous number of parts through so drop me a line if you need anything. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.