Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1973 Zambezi Green w/ white positive stripes
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ezbngreen914
I have a 73 Zambezi Green 914 and I am thinking about adding white positive "porsche" stripes. Wondering if anyone has photos of this setup. Thanks everybody! biggrin.gif
poorsche914
The 914 Configurator to the rescue

Click to view attachment
ezbngreen914
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Jul 17 2011, 03:31 PM) *

Awesome, Thanks for the link. There goes the next hour or so.... very cool. If anyone has any actual pictures I would love to see them too.
scotty b
Might want to consider silver too.
tod914
My compliments to whom ever did that visualizer. Great job!
BK911
Yea, that configurator is pretty sweet. Thanks for *helping* me waste a couple hours of my life!!

Not zambezi green, and not white, but maybe close enough to get an idea.

Willow green / black.

Click to view attachment
ezbngreen914
QUOTE(scotty b @ Jul 17 2011, 05:42 PM) *

Might want to consider silver too.

Good call, The silver does look nice. However, I believe that this application is sure to cause analysis paralysis. Yellow, orange or a lighter shade of green would look very 70s. Does anyone make these "custom" colors?
ezbngreen914
QUOTE(BK911 @ Jul 17 2011, 06:53 PM) *

Yea, that configurator is pretty sweet. Thanks for *helping* me waste a couple hours of my life!!

Not zambezi green, and not white, but maybe close enough to get an idea.

Willow green / black.

Click to view attachment

Nice, I love the willow green, but mostly this helps me visualize the road that I wish I was on.
dlestep
...I just spent an hour screwing with the visualizer...now I am not so sure on my original choice...damn it...
...just like everytime I decide on THE color, the next day, I see a thousand cars that color...now I don't know what color I want...
BK911
QUOTE(ezbngreen914 @ Jul 17 2011, 04:06 PM) *

Nice, I love the willow green, but mostly this helps me visualize the road that I wish I was on.

Yea, that is exactly why I moved here. I thought, where would I want to live when I retire? Well, why wait? Moved up here last year and only regret not moving here sooner. piratenanner.gif
poorsche914
QUOTE(ezbngreen914 @ Jul 17 2011, 08:06 PM) *

Come on up and we'll show you around driving.gif
Wyvern
I know this is an OLD post .... but I am new here and this Visualizer is AWESOME
iwanta914-6
Ha, I love the jack stands option in the visualizer. That's awesome!Click to view attachment
Cal
Black strips.....
Wyvern
This IS fun .. I did mine and now even the wife is excited about my build
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.