Custom Lifted 2004 Land Rover Disco Black Exterior and Black Interior! Rugged, Luxurious and can go just about anywhere! Not for your prissy housewife with the lifestyle of the rich and famous! This is for the Adventurous, the Wild and Crazy ones that want to set themselves apart from the rest! This is a Looker ... it is a Do-er, it gets more looks than my Hummer H1! But is you do want some creature comforts, it had Black Leather 8 way seats, it is an SE7 so it has the jump seats in the back and can seat 7. It has the front, middle ad rear air the will freeze your nuts off, also has Dual Power Sunroofs, factory installed drop down DVD player with remote and built in controls for the rear passengers. Now comes the Wild Stuff: Custom Front Bumper that is about as rugged as you can get! it has an 8k Smittybuilt Winch, a whopping 5 inch Lift with Enormous 33 inch Tires! it also has the tow package if you have the need to tow. The 2004 Disco was reworked by BMW and the last year of the Discovery 2's so it is by far the best one to get! Have the original rims/tires/springs if you have the urge to turn it back in to the suburban housewives dream vehicle and the stock height! Pictures don't due it any justice ... looks much better in person! Get compliments everywhere I go. It truly has a one of a kind look! It rides incredibly well and does great off road,we took it through the dunes and it cut through them like butter! Very amazing vehicle all around! Cash is always king but want something different ... will look at a variety of different things ... sand toys are always fun like a Yamaha Rhino, sand car, jeep, banshee (s) street legal buggy or a Manx also like street bikes like a Hayabusa, busa gsxr, ducati, harley prefer 1000cc or more. into muscle cars like mustang fastback, camaro, firebird, trans am, chevelle, charger, cougar, challenger, gto, or if you have an auto some of the things i would be interested would be a convertible, sports car, like a porsche, love vintage stuff like a 356, 911, 912e, 914 and the newer stuff is ok too like boxter, etc. classic vw is a consideration like bus, double cab, single cab, notchback, ghia, or newer volkswagen or audi tdi diesel. on the other end of the spectrum maybe a bmw 318ti prius, hybrid or something along that line i could give to my daughter that is about ready to drive. for a good reference ... this Disco books for over $10k ... open to all "Reasonable" offers and trades ... can trade up or down ... with cash of course ... thanks for reading ... email me what you have to kevinscraigslistads (at) gmail (dot) com or 818-612-1603 voice or text anytime ... will respond within 24 hours on email and immediately via phone

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article