Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Innovate MTX-L install update
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914Mels
Hey all,
I got the new air/fuel ratio meter installed today.Took more time than I thought it would, but what doesn't. The kit worked out fine, the ten foot cable just made it to the dash on the left side pillar. They sell a longer cable but it goes for $70 bucks. I mounted the O2 sensor in the tail pipe, that worked out best for the stock 1.7 muffler. So far the readings show what I figured, lean, lean, lean. Now to start experimenting. If anyones thinking of doing this themselves, I would say go for it. Mike Click to view attachment
914Mels
I managed to down size some more pictures of the install. I used a 7/8" hole saw to cut out the front& rear engine compartment walls for the cable to pass through. The connector is about that big. The evap hoses are hiding the forward panel hole but you get the idea.Grommets are a must! There might be enough cable to do a pillar mount, it would be close though.Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.