Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pics at the car show
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
corsepervita
Well, since I can set my mind at ease (thanks everyone for the advice on the seats!)

here are some pics from the carshow. More as I get them, I wasn't the one with the camera except at the vanagon stuffer.

So here's one of the events.. the "Vanagon stuff" - basically, there was a bet that the new vanagon could fit more people than the old vw bus. The bet was on, winner got an award.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Newer one got 31 in it total.

But the old one?

People contemplating on if they wanna fill up a van with stinky people.
IPB Image

COME ON PEOPLE, YOU CAN DO IT!
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

31! The same!
IPB Image

IPB Image

Me with the 911 and the 914.
IPB Image

IPB Image

Low car limbo! Winner gets a giant apple pie. I won! Here's an MG.
IPB Image

A 240 that almost beat me.
IPB Image

Note the full tire pressure.
IPB Image

Stakes are getting high.
IPB Image

It's on!
IPB Image

Desperate times call for desperate measures, note tire pressure. Last run (after this) ended up with people on the car (carefully of course) and we ended up beating a car on air suspension. STOCK 914 FOR THE WIN!
IPB Image
ripper911
Looks like it was a blast! piratenanner.gif
914.SBC
Yup, looks like you guys were having fun. So how many did you squeeze in the van. dry.gif
corsepervita
QUOTE(914.SBC @ Jul 18 2011, 07:18 AM) *

Yup, looks like you guys were having fun. So how many did you squeeze in the van. dry.gif

Drums66
....Dig the magic bus & P-cars tunez.gif
thumb3d.gif bye1.gif
Tom_T
QUOTE(corsepervita @ Jul 18 2011, 08:13 AM) *

QUOTE(914.SBC @ Jul 18 2011, 07:18 AM) *

Well then, they just weren't trying hard enough! biggrin.gif
... I'd have thought 40+ in a Bus or Vanagon! shades.gif

Cuz back in the day we stuffed 16 into my buddy's 65 Bug & drove down to Shakey's Pizza in Santee CA. chowtime.gif

But the real trick was getting all 16 back in stuffed with pizza & driving the 45 hp Bug back up the hill to his house! blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.