Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Team Narp Spotted in Shady Place
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
76-914
Thanks for the decal, Joe Sharp. That was the finishing touch. My "coup de foudre".

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
wertygrog
Very nice, have you fired it off yet??
eric9144
Tease! Ethan at least posted a video poke.gif
76-914
QUOTE(wertygrog @ Jul 18 2011, 09:37 PM) *

Very nice, have you fired it off yet??

Yea, it fired right up. Did the cam burn in and a few jogs around the hood. It will eat my '76 alive. evilgrin.gif

QUOTE(eric9144 @ Jul 18 2011, 09:54 PM) *

Tease! Ethan at least posted a video poke.gif

Ethan had something to post. His is a monster, I'm sure. I will do a video after the front end parts are installed and the vibration is dampened. The ball joints and tie rods are shot and the rotors are about .005" under min spec; we'll see. Much to do before it is = to overall condition of the '76. It is a damned good rust and wreck free pallet with which to work, however.
'73-914kid
The engine looks great Kent. I used the same color I think. Ford red right?

Yup, mine's a monster no doubt. I'm sure your 2056 has some serious get up too Kent. Let me know if you need any help wrenching to get it up to spec for a dawn patrol run!

Speaking of that, is there one planned for soon? I miss our early morning drives..
Ethan
76-914
Yea, Cesar and I are working on it. It's going to be Mt. Baldy. Is that too far for you?
eric9144
Mt Baldy!? Wow that's going to be a haul...maybe some of our LA teeners will show up poke.gif don't tell me we've got to be up at Baldy by 6am dry.gif
'73-914kid
Yeah, that's a pretty long drive for both of us... a very long drive for you though eric. Its definetly fun though.
Drums66
.......Nice & colorful shades.gif
bye1.gif 309.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.