Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS–1975 Porsche 914 1.8 liter - $700 (Louisville, Kentucky)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Graphikhaus
Yeah, rough. injectors were not injecting, so was planning on switching to carbs. Now selling. In my generous opinion, this is really one step above a parts car. Battery tray is gone. "Hell hole" rust is manageable. Longs are rough, but there is no discernible big boy frame sag. (and I weigh more than you do.) Engine would run smoothly on starting fluid shot into intake. Perfectly good side shifting transaxle. sitting on serviceable set of Riviera style wheels. $700 or best offer.

Comes with odd assortment of spare parts, extra tail lights. This is really the last chance for this car. Rust must be mitigated now or all is lost.

Car is not large enough to convert into chicken coop or rabbit hutch, but the wasps seem to really like it. Tires looks new, but the bead leaks on two tires. Will hold air long enough to roll onto trailer. No title, at least I don't remember one.

So, in essence, this is a 1.8 Liter engine, sideshifting transaxle, and wheels all held nicely together by a white and rust Porsche 914.

Click to view attachment
Graphikhaus
More grim photos here:
http://www.haikuman.com/gotta_go

cooking (at) haikuman.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.