Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: monthly meetups in Milpitas
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
superporsche914
Hello I have a decent size shop here in Milpitas, CA and wouldn't mind setting up a night a month or more for people with 914's to come and get each others rides or even do a little work on each others cars.

And even since I am right next door to Target Masters we can all shoot a few rounds off.
They are open till midnight 6 days a week

Let me know what you all think.

Scott

112 Minnis Circle, Milpitas, Ca 95035
pt_700
i'm in south san jose and would love to shoot the s__t with some fellow teeners. might even be able to drive the poor thing...
SirAndy
I'll move this to the garage so you get some more exposure ... driving.gif
hydroliftin
Sounds like it could be fun.
bfrymire
QUOTE(hydroliftin @ Jul 19 2011, 03:29 PM) *

Sounds like it could be fun.

agree.gif

Does sound like a good idea.

-- brett
76-914
flag.gif That's the Spirit! I'm envious. Lots of good things begin in garages. beerchug.gif
Mike Bellis
If you schedule it... They will come...
fteixeira
Sounds like a great idea. I'm Santa Clara, but work in Fremont. My '74 1.8L has the transmissiona and flywheel off right now (fresh from Dr. Evil's clinic), but I hope to get it back on the road in a two weeks or so. Also have to do trailing arm bushings, engine mounts, shift-linkage bushings, etc, etc etc....

and so is the life of a 914 owner.

Fernando Teixeira
superporsche914
so I was thinking from the positive responces. Maybe we can set a just get to know who is interested day on the 30th. just meet everyone and kinda make a plan. just a couple of hours to see where everyone is and figure on the work that needs to be done.

What do yo all think say from 9 am till noon.

if I get responses in favor of it I will post a reply with
(it's On)

Scott
Mike Bellis
I might even have my 914 driveable by the 30th...
tomh
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Jul 19 2011, 09:44 PM) *

I might even have my 914 driveable by the 30th...

I'll bring my gold 72 2.0 that will be for sale real soon.
Let me know
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.