Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: license plate lights. Good condition
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
monkeyboy
I need two license plate lights in good condition. If you have any, let me know.

If you are in the Los Angeles area, I can even pick them up.

Thanks, Jim
trfrick
QUOTE(monkeyboy @ Jul 20 2011, 10:47 AM) *

I need two license plate lights in good condition. If you have any, let me know.

If you are in the Los Angeles area, I can even pick them up.

Thanks, Jim

Early or late style?
monkeyboy
Early. For a 72.

Thanks for the catch.
detoxcowboy
Click to view attachment914-631-601-00-OEM License Plate Light Assembly (2 per car, sold individually) 914 1.7/1.8/2.0 (1970-74), Each [More Info]
Brand: Genuine Porsche
License Plate Light Assemblies
[view in catalog] $NLA

I have this one NOS still in porsche bag ect.. nla nos $65 shipped priority ( sorry but thats cookie on this one, was not selling it ) paypal i live in so cal send and you have it quick.. pm me if your interested//
detoxcowboy
i am a dummy, here is help.. you can use trunk lights new $40 each pelican parts the hole lines out i am 95% certain and hencar has some on sambe also shows up here see link.. if you have a "tight refinshed 914 and really want nos to match ,.. lower pice to $45.00 shipped i am in Ornage County 30 min. south of los angeles no traffic of course haaa ehh. 1 hour ..

$15 each and he has dozens of them see link.. oh I would cover the screw holes with some bumper black rubber seal fill ect.. that is the part that is destroyed always and fast .. no screw hole mouting sucks..

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1113095
monkeyboy
Thanks. Good used is fine by me. My car is fresh, but not a concours resto.

Thanks for the help.
detoxcowboy
Mine not concourse neither, but new is fell good and crapping is a pain..
monkeyboy
I have a set coming now. Thanks for the help.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.