Help me clear out these parts and I'll definately make it worth your while
BUY a bundle of $200 or more and I’ll ship it to you Priority mail Free @ 25% OFF…
I.E. $200 worth for $150... $300 worth for $225...and so on. Just ad the 4.4% Pay Pal fees if using PayPal. http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=136418

To help you know exactly what you’re paying, 99% of the items I will cover shipping cost. These parts are from my years of personal stash for my 73 I just sold.
* if you'd like to pay with pay pal please add 4.4%.
* Please ad reply w/ the items you've committed to as a courtesy to let others know they are taken. My paypal is:
ebayerrr@yahoo.com

I usually ship priority mail within 2 or 3 days of receiving funds. Thanks, WORTH LOOKING OVER! I'll try to post pictures soon

1] engine trunk lid complete w/ grill solid west coast part $75 + shipping
1] bumper dog bone $10 shipped
1] door handle GREAT chrome, damage to lock release fork (finger broke)repairable? $20 shipped One of the two little "fingers" that move the plastic lock peice (that always seem to need to be placed) got broke during an attempt to change out the plastic piece. I'm hoping that someone has more patience than myself to salvage this otherwise excellent part.
1] excellent rear trunk drain funnel $12 shipped