Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB / 2.0 Crank needed immediately
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Als914
One of our 914 members is in need of a good used 2.0 crank. Let me know what you have.
detoxcowboy
bruce stone....., I traded him one that had been part of a 2.0 rebuild to the 9s ready to assemble no detail left out ect.. nice crank and all machine work was done at tuttles ect.. he may still have it. or least may have several
bdstone914
Yup I still have it.

Al have Lou call me and I can talk price to him.

That clean polished one is the only one I have that I know is ready to go.

I have the matching bearing if they work for his case.

Bruce

QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Jul 20 2011, 05:18 PM) *

bruce stone....., I traded him one that had been part of a 2.0 rebuild to the 9s ready to assemble no detail left out ect.. nice crank and all machine work was done at tuttles ect.. he may still have it. or least may have several

Als914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jul 20 2011, 11:25 PM) *

Yup I still have it.

Bruce

Messages sent to Lew. Thanks
Als914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jul 20 2011, 11:25 PM) *

Yup I still have it.

Bruce

914Sixer
I have one that has been checked and is in spec. It has been polished and ready to use $150 shipped.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.