Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: **f/s euro tail light, 1.7 euro high comp. piston set
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
orange914
Help me clear out these parts and I'll definately make it worth your while
BUY a bundle of $200 or more and I’ll ship it to you Priority mail Free @ 25% OFF…
I.E. $200 worth for $150... $300 worth for $225...and so on. Just ad the 4.4% Pay Pal fees if using PayPal. http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=136407&hl=

To help you know exactly what you’re paying, 99% of the items I will cover shipping cost. These parts are from my years of personal stash for my 73 I just sold.
* if you'd like to pay with pay pal please add 4.4%.
* Please ad reply w/ the items you've committed to as a courtesy to let others know they are taken. My paypal is:
ebayerrr@yahoo.com

1] euro tail light lens, Hella. Factory glue the holds the yellow to the red has let go. no noticable damage whatsoever. EZ (common) repair. All studs in excellent shape. Origanal dirt included no charge. Average to less than average wear, not concourse but will clean up/polish nicely. great spare. Has (L) cast on it but I'M thinkinking it's a right side. What do I know, dry.gif $65 shipped
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

1] set of matched 1.7 euro high compression pistons. From low mile parts car.
$85 shipped
SD914
Hi,
Interested in the euro rear lense. If it is a left side I will take it at an offer of $50. Shipping would be to 91910. lets see if we can determine if it is a left or a right.
Plz let me know asap for both our benefit.

Mike
orange914
QUOTE(SD914 @ Jul 21 2011, 09:30 AM) *

Hi,
Interested in the euro rear lense. If it is a left side I will take it at an offer of $50. Shipping would be to 91910. lets see if we can determine if it is a left or a right.

Mike

Mike, my biggest thing right now is to clear my shop of my hoard-o-parts... buy $100+ in parts from me and you can have the lens for your offer of $50. I've been going thru my shop and keep finding surprise 914 stashes of cool stuff. That said I'm going to put together another master list asap. I'm just looking to clear them out and hopefully get good homes for em'. Here is a link to my presently listed
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...=0#entry1501497

Looking at the lens I beleive it is a left side. I don't have my 914 anymore to compare it to, but as I recall in the past noticing the side of the lens widens as you follow the edge line down. Kind of counter intuitive. look the pictures over and confirm with yours. Maybe another 914r can input here. beerchug.gif

Mike (the other one)
SD914
QUOTE(orange914 @ Jul 21 2011, 11:15 AM) *

Hi,

Mike

Mike, my biggest thing right now is to clear my shop of my hoard-o-parts... buy $100+ in parts from me and you can have the lens for your offer of $50. I've been going thru my shop and keep finding surprise 914 stashes of cool stuff. That said I'm going to put together another master list asap. I'm just looking to clear them out and hopefully get good homes for em'. Here is a link to my presently listed

Looking at the lens I beleive it is a left side. I don't have my 914 anymore to compare it to, but as I recall in the past noticing the side of the lens widens as you follow the edge line down. Kind of counter intuitive. look the pictures over and confirm with yours. Maybe another 914r can input here. beerchug.gif

Mike (the other one)

Mike
Yes if the lense says L on it, it should be a left. And yes the bottom side of the light is slightly wider to fit the shape of the fender. Just so long as both the yellow portion is marked L as well as the red portion of the lense is also marked L they will work.
I can appreciate your position because I too have way too many extra parts lying around. But I cannot see anything that I need from your selection. Just the lense. So what can you do for me on just the lense?

Thx!
Let me know
Mike
orange914
QUOTE(SD914 @ Jul 23 2011, 09:49 AM) *

Hi,

Mike

Mike (the other one)

Mike
Yes if the lense says L on it, it should be a left. And yes the bottom side of the light is slightly wider to fit the shape of the fender. Just so long as both the yellow portion is marked L as well as the red portion of the lense is also marked L they will work.
I can appreciate your position because I too have way too many extra parts lying around. But I cannot see anything that I need from your selection. Just the lense. So what can you do for me on just the lense?

Thx!
Let me know
Mike

$50 +$10 and I'll cover the shipping in a priority mail box nd eat the p.p. fees

special Mike only thing biggrin.gif

Mike
SD914
QUOTE(orange914 @ Jul 23 2011, 11:48 AM) *

Hi,

Mike

Mike (the other one)

Mike

Thx!
Let me know
Mike

$50 +$10 and I'll cover the shipping in a priority mail box nd eat the p.p. fees

Mike

Mike
That's really kool of you!
I'm in San Diego, 91910. I am not friends with PayPal after they jerked me around so I will send you a personal check or M.O. and let it clear before you ship. All I need is an address and it will go out today or Monday latest. Let me know!

Thx again!

Mike
SD914
QUOTE(SD914 @ Jul 23 2011, 12:08 PM) *

Hi,

Mike

Mike (the other one)

Mike

Thx!
Let me know
Mike

Mike

Mike
I'm in San Diego, 91910. I am not friends with PayPal after they jerked me around so I will send you a personal check or M.O. and let it clear before you ship. All I need is an address and it will go out today or Monday latest. Let me know!

Thx again!

Mike

Mike
FYI Check was put in the mail box on Sat. Will be picked up today, Monday, if not already done on Sat. Let me know when you receive it.

Thx!

Mike
orange914
QUOTE(SD914 @ Jul 25 2011, 07:30 AM) *

Hi,

Mike

Mike (the other one)

Mike

Thx!
Let me know
Mike

Mike

Mike

Thx again!

Mike

Mike
FYI Check was put in the mail box on Sat. Will be picked up today, Monday, if not already done on Sat. Let me know when you receive it.

Thx!

Mike

smile.gif
SD914
QUOTE(orange914 @ Jul 25 2011, 04:29 PM) *

QUOTE(SD914 @ Jul 25 2011, 07:30 AM) *

Hi,

Mike

Mike (the other one)

Mike

Thx!
Let me know
Mike

Mike

Mike

Thx again!

Mike

Mike

Thx!

Mike

smile.gif

Mike
Checking to see if you got the check and when you will deposit it. Let me know.

Thx!

Mike
SD914
Hey Mike!
haven't heard from you..What's the status on the lense?

Mike
orange914
QUOTE(SD914 @ Jul 31 2011, 12:36 PM) *

Hey Mike!
haven't heard from you..What's the status on the lense?

Mike

Got it in the mail yesterday, although it was sat afternoon you should see it soon. I included a nice original seal with it.

Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.