Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 4 cars for sale in Richmond, CA?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jeffdon
Heads up to anyone interested, just heard about one 2.0 and three 1.7s (sorry, thats all the info I have) in Richmond, CA.

all I have is a phone # - 510-232-0197
ConeDodger
Just don't bring cash and do go armed. Richmond isn't Compton but as Northern California goes it is pretty dangerous...
underthetire
agree.gif

Lots of craigslist hold ups there. ar15.gif
mburkhart
I used to live in Point Richmond, which is right across the highway from Richmond.

Richmond is nasty. I was driving my 914 through one of the neighborhoods looking for the address that had illegally registered a phone number in my wife's name, and drove into a cul de sac. Five or six men sitting out in front of their house got up and started walking over before I could turn around and get the hell out of there. Scared the crap out of my wife and I.

pt_700
poor thieves. don't they know 914 enthusiasts are all broke?!
Cairo94507
I am in the ....extremely poor.... areas a lot for business. My rule is to go early in the morning, between 8:00 and 12:00 PM. That way most of the locals are still in bed passed out from their daily activities. I have always found this to be the best time to be in those parts.

Oh, should you go into those areas, always be extremely observant re where you park, items visible in your car (should be nothing) and it never hurts to have your phone programmed with the local police number or 9-1-1 already entered so you only have to press send if the shXX hits the fan.

I have been talking to people and had a gun fight play put right down the street from where I was between two local guys who had a disagreement over a gardening tool I guess because they kept yelling about that "hoe" as they traded rounds. Of course neither of them was hit. All of the buildings in this section 8 housing project are made of concrete so bullets were bouncing all over. Quite entertaining to watch really.

Additionally, and some of you have met me and know that I am only 5'5" 170 pounds. I walk confidently (because I am) I know where I am going and what I am doing and all that helps.

I would not "carry" in these areas as that never makes the situation better. All of these knuckleheads carry and they just look for an excuse to show you.

Good luck.
SLITS
Damn .... an urban war zone ... man the bazookas! Sounds like a prime area for a WCC.
Mike Bellis
It's Deal Auto Wrecking in Richmond...

http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Dea...LC.510-232-0197
ConeDodger
Wasn't it last year that a 14 year old girl was gang raped at a football game in Richmond and somehow no one knows who was involved??? sad.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jul 22 2011, 06:16 AM) *
Sounds like a prime area for a WCC.

You should have seen us getting rid of that biker gang at the WCR in Medford, i'm sure we can handle some thugs.

biggrin.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jul 22 2011, 10:22 AM) *

QUOTE(SLITS @ Jul 22 2011, 06:16 AM) *
Sounds like a prime area for a WCC.

You should have seen us getting rid of that biker gang at the WCR in Medford, i'm sure we can handle some thugs.

biggrin.gif

av-943.gif

It looked for sure that pine cones were going to start flying. Close call. shades.gif
hot_shoe914
Bunch of west coast wimps. Come hang outin the hood with me. Try Orange Mound or South Memphis or North Memphis. Hell, the whole town is a hood. All ya got to do is ar15.gif one or two thugs every morning and the rest of the gang bangers know you mean business and won't bother you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.