Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saturday in Sac (ramento) not bed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
superporsche914
Is there anyone going to the Sac event on Sat 23rd. from the lower bay area. Would like to caravan / My first long trip would like to have a crowd when she blows up. I love giving a good show to people who would know one when they see one.

No just joking around a little but would like to go with a crowd.

Scott
flipb
I used to go to Sac all the time, but then they changed chefs, and now it's just not the same...

EDIT: Okay, sorry, that was a lame attempt at humor based on the way the thread title was showing up for me. Either an issue with my browser or the OP quickly fixed it.

Ignore this post even more than usual for my ramblings.
superporsche914
QUOTE(flipb @ Jul 21 2011, 11:08 AM) *

I used to go to Sac all the time, but then they changed chefs, and now it's just not the same...

EDIT: Okay, sorry, that was a lame attempt at humor based on the way the thread title was showing up for me. Either an issue with my browser or the OP quickly fixed it.

Ignore this post even more than usual for my ramblings.

Totally ok I wanted to here some truth about it anyways.
I just got a call to work in Sac on Friday and So with this info looks like I'll just drive to Boulder creek for memories sake. (Bear Creek Road Trip)
Sat moening early around 7 am so it is nice and cool.
ConeDodger
Some Antioch area guys come up the River Road but I am not sure they are coming this time... Best to put the question in the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion thread and see...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.