Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Head cheese
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
skline
We need for someone to be the head cheese of this event, That person will get the registrations, entry fees, and keep the web site updated on the progress of the event, They will be resposible for the the money and distribution of teh funds for the event. I nominate Howard since he has been in business for himself for many years and can obviously run a company and do it well. Is this something that we will be discussing at the first meeting? An I jumping the gun a little? Sorry, I have free time right now and want to get the ground work going.
lagunero
Hopefully someone takes charge on or before the 10th. I can follow orders but I'm not ready to give them yet.
drew365
I second that nomination.
Howard
I'll accept the nomination. But be aware I am a notorious delegator of responsibility.
seanery
congrats howard!
lagunero
There's been enough time for everyone to offer themselves for the position so I salute you and your huevos for accepting the nomination aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.