Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Very Nice Ash Tray
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Eric_Shea
Title says it all... looking for a very nice ash tray for a 74 car. I used my current one to modify a VW drink/cell phone holder and I want a nice original to go in it's place.
AZ914
I've got one in my parts stash, let me go find it and take a pic.. not sure what year it is for.
AZ914
I gave it a quick wipe down, could probably really clean up the inside if you were so inclined.. The chrome parts are all shiney.. that brown stuff is a reflection from my desk.
mburkhart
I want to hear more about this "cup holder" mod! I've been thinking about building some kind of cup holder console over the base of my center console, but a ash tray mod might be just what I need!
mepstein
I have a nice one from my '75. Yours free. Just let me know. Mark
detoxcowboy

I want to see your cell/cup holder mod too, good idea the "ashtry Coversion" tired of drinking and drivng..............

........... with one hand for drinking steering and the other only for shifting smoking..

Your smoking in your pic, I smoke lucky strikes, the nice ashtray is no longer discernable really other than no rust or burns ect.. I started with an ashtray from a Mormom 914 Owner is was like new..
914LIVE
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jul 22 2011, 07:05 AM) *

Title says it all... looking for a very nice ash tray for a 74 car. I used my current one to modify a VW drink/cell phone holder and I want a nice original to go in it's place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Good afternoon.

If you do NOT have one by now, I have a number
of NICE "ash trays" available.

FREE today !!!

Thank you, TOMAS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Eric_Shea
Here's the link...

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=136687

Thanks guys. I'll send some PM's out when I have time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.