Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ATTN: New Members that have trouble posting ...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy
If you registered but the site does not let you post, you most likely missed the confirmation email from 914world.com that was sent to you when you registered.

CHECK YOUR EMAIL SPAM FOLDER for that email. It contains a link you *MUST* follow in order to finalize your registration.

It also doesn't help to get angry with the admins here through email because you think we are ignoring you.
Chances are, our replies are probably also collecting dust IN YOUR SPAM FOLDER!!!

popcorn[1].gif

PeeGreen 914
I think there is a pill for that. biggrin.gif
strawman
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Jul 22 2011, 09:36 PM) *

I think there is a pill for that. biggrin.gif

That is a Gawker-worthy post. Well-played, sir...
rick 918-S
biggrin.gif Judging by my member number I am almost certain the angry email wasn't from me. icon_bump.gif Who ever you are. welcome.png
AndyB
welcome.png And there is an app for that as well
SirAndy
icon_bump.gif for the newbies ... beerchug.gif
poorsche914
I have been in contact with an ebay seller who mentioned he was unable to post on the site. I told him to check for the validation link. Here is his reply:

Tried revalidating my registration, but the email they send, the links are not clickable, & when you type them in, there is no such link in the world (so says google, haha)

Maybe that will help you troubleshoot confused24.gif
Does the validation link expire?

driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.