Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Trunk torsion bars, brackets and hardware
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
AZ914
I removed my truck torsion bars as they will interfere with my -6 conversion. They are in great condition and include the brackets and hardware.
Not sure if anyone wants these but if you are going for an original restoration, just paint these to match your car.

$5 for my time + shipping.
bdstone914
Those make a great tool for breaking into locked cars. You can go in from the upper window corner and pop the door lock or lever with them. I carry one with me in the car and have used it several times. Just to clarify, this is to help people who lock there keys in the car not to break into cars to steal stuff.

Bruce
AZ914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jul 23 2011, 06:31 AM) *

Those make a great tool for breaking into locked cars. You can go in from the upper window corner and pop the door lock or lever with them. I carry one with me in the car and have used it several times. Just to clarify, this is to help people who lock there keys in the car not to break into cars to steal stuff.

Bruce

Nice!
AZ914
icon_bump.gif I know you all want these..
biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.