Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Passenger Rocker cover and front valance
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
barada
Hey guys. I need a straight passenger rocker cover and a regular front valance. My passenger could work but would like to either get a straight one or buy a pair of fiberglass. Same with the front spoiler. One of the nipples is complety ground down.
I am 30 minutes south of Atlanta if anyone local has these.
Thanks
Phillip
barada
Bump
detoxcowboy
Appearnce and Performance make and excellent le spoiler new and perfect, they are members here and have on line store they do all 914 work and do not list on their web site all the stuff they do.. so if you do not see it ask,. $95 and would not know it from an Original NOS,, I have tried a couple spoilers and they all sucked comparabley.. Just my assist/ opnion money no object nos idiot stil reccomends this..

http://914ap.com/products.php
barada
Thanks but I actually do not like the LE spoiler. I am looking for the standard spoiler with the two nipple covers.
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(barada @ Jul 27 2011, 06:26 PM) *

Thanks but I actually do not like the LE spoiler. I am looking for the standard spoiler with the two nipple covers.

"spoiler with the two nipple covers." ?? ?? ? "
standard spoiler ???""

Nipple covers??

I am lost sorry bro!

but your term "Spoiler" in the" WTB Passenger Rocker cover and front spoiler" then again or not a "Spoiler" other than the LE that I am aware of..

My Bad, I did not intend to screw up your post.. I just never seen one..

Would you intend Front Valance as comes from Factory?
barada
QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Jul 28 2011, 12:26 AM) *

QUOTE(barada @ Jul 27 2011, 06:26 PM) *

"spoiler with the two nipple covers." ?? ?? ? "
standard spoiler ???""

Nipple covers??

I am lost sorry bro!

but your term "Spoiler" in the" WTB Passenger Rocker cover and front spoiler" then again or not a "Spoiler" other than the LE that I am aware of..

My Bad, I did not intend to screw up your post.. I just never seen one..

Would you intend Front Valance as comes from Factory?

Yes valance to replace this one. In my first post I have Valance as what I want.
barada
Going fiberglass I guess for the front Valance. Still need a pasenger rocker cover.

Thanks
Phillip
barada
Bump Still need passenger rocker cover
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.