Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PNW: Broke the engine lid - Who can weld?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Daiberl
Hello,

I installed the engine lid torsion bars and when I put the engine lid back on I broke the nut at the engine lid holder loose sad.gif Who of the Teeners around Seattle has a welder and can help me? I'm really bad in welding and I don't have the equipement (nor do I plan to buy one and try it, I know my capabilities and welding is not included smile.gif ) Would be great if someone can help me the weekend of August 6th, might even do a 914 work day at my house if a few more people are interested. I need help aligning the front hood and putting the Porsche Decals on the car.

- Juergen
jcambo7
I am pretty sure Jon has a welder. You in Lake Forest now? I hope you get it fixed.
Bleyseng
I have a welding setup and doesn't Rich D.
SLITS
I didn't bother welding the nut on .... I just bolted it in place. Not as easy, but functional.
914werke
Juergen contact me Wed when I get back form Monterey
Daiberl
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Jul 25 2011, 11:48 AM) *

Juergen contact me Wed when I get back form Monterey

Will do, thanks Rich! I will fly out to pick up the 911 on Thursday and plan to be back in Seattle on Sunday.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.