Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Got my 914 running better than my DD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jsayre914
I have been driving the 914 most evey day for a while now. I only drive the Legacy Sedan on a Tuesday, and an Occasional Saturday.

The 914 had the Tranny rebuilt by Dr. Evil himself, I rebuilt the top end of the 1.8, and replaced everything in the fuel injection that i could. Had KYBs put on all the way around with 100lb springs. All 4 wheel bearings replaced, Calipers and lines all brand new from Eric Shea. New tires 20560 R15s. Super bright HID lighting installed with a set of Pilots underneath. And a BIG ASS STEREO biggrin.gif

The subaru has a failing air conditioner. The rear struts are shot. Needs brakes and at least 2 rotors. The oil needs to be topped off every other fillup. The engine idle has been getting progressivly worse. It has actually died on me at a red ligh a couple of times. Headlights that cant light up the car in front of me. And a shotty factory radio. dry.gif
Rant over

Joseph Sayre
type47
poke.gif You're tempting Murphy
76-914
Your search for greatness has arrived. You have attained Nirvana. Oops; I just noticed this post is 4.5 hr's old and you have probably experienced another teener breakdown in that large of a time frame. beerchug.gif
saigon71
Joe:

Glad to hear that your teener is performing well for you! It should be good to go for the party at Matt's place --> driving.gif

Bob
markb
WTG! Well done.

Now just wait until you replace the Kill Your Back's with a nice riding shock. poke.gif
RickS
By posting how excellent your car is, truly tempts the evil Porsche gods. No good deed goes unpunished, but until then... Have fun.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.