Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Vitaloni Mirrors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jonferns
Selling this pair of Vitaloni mirrors, im not sure which model they are, but I think they may be the Baby Tornado's. The glass is in perfect shape, both flat. The body of the mirrors are good, but they have 2 layers of paint on them, blue and now black, with alot of rock chips. They'll need a coat of paint. How's $65 $50 shipped $40 shipped! OBO sound? Let me know if my price is out of line. bye1.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
914itis
I have these in my 1970, and this is the first time i see another pair. I wonder what year they came with.
SirAndy
QUOTE(ppetion @ Jul 25 2011, 06:39 PM) *
I wonder what year they came with.

They didn't. biggrin.gif

Those are aftermarket mirrors. I also have a set and i like the look on a 914.
bye1.gif
OU8AVW
They are like $93 new so $65 seems in line I guess. There was a member looking for a pair last week. Check the old WTB ads...
914itis
I picked up a pair at hershey last April and I just noticed that they are the same brand. Only that the bracket is stronger, a bolt is used to mount it instead of screw and the mirror a bit bigger. I think they will look good on my new project.
70_914
Had one of those mirrors in my shed for the last decade. Thought I was going to put it on my Bug. Tossed it out a while back...

It was new, in original packaging. headbang.gif
jonferns
Anyone interested? Im open to offers... bye1.gif
914itis
QUOTE(Jon Fernandes @ Jul 26 2011, 10:44 PM) *

Anyone interested? Im open to offers... bye1.gif

Jon I didn't even notice it was you selling these . Are they from my roller ( just messing with you) good luck with the sale.
jonferns
icon_bump.gif for new price, $50 shipped obo
LotusJoe
QUOTE(Jon Fernandes @ Jul 25 2011, 06:02 PM) *

Selling this pair of Vitaloni mirrors, im not sure which model they are, but I think they may be the Baby Tornado's. The glass is in perfect shape, both flat. The body of the mirrors are good, but they have 2 layers of paint on them, blue and now black, with alot of rock chips. They'll need a coat of paint. How's $65 $50 shipped sound? Let me know if my price is out of line. bye1.gif

How do they mount?
Thanks
Joe
jonferns
IIRC, theres a small mount that goes under the base and thats what mounts to the car, and then this mounts to that base. I dont think I have those, ill have to check the box that these were in. Im sure someone may have the bases laying around?
jonferns
icon_bump.gif
jonferns
icon_bump.gif make me an offer
76-914
$40 shipped to 92596, if there is no slop or flop. i have some with weak spots and are always losing position. let me know. tia, kent ps i'll be a rrc this week but will try to reply to comms.
Harpo
As long as there is no slop between the mirror and the base I will take them if 76-914 passes.

Thanks

David
jonferns
icon_bump.gif
jonferns
icon_bump.gif

make me an offer
jonferns
icon_bump.gif

Lowered price to $40, but make me a realistic offer and i'll definitely consider it. I'd rather see these on someones car then in my garage smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.