Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1975 2.0l
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Im asking 2000 or make me an offer.
Clean title. Just registered. Engine has 2.0l bus pistons and 1.7 heads. engine has about 5000 on fresh rebuild.brand new custom exhuast. there is no fuel injection or carburators on this car. the rear trunk has been cut out. previous owner was gonna put a radiator there for a pinto engine. im selling this car becuase i already have a 914 and i need a newer car for daily driving. interior is all original and in decent shape. body is straight for the most part. good car. just needs some love. if odemeter reading is correct the car only has about 43000 miles. which seems to be the case becuase the suspension is nice and tight. the car sat for about ten years before i picked it up recently. but the electrical on it is good. all the lights work and turn signals and guages.
pictures to come.
The previos owner had mounted a pinto engine in this car but never finished it. i pulled that thing out first thing. but they were gonna put the radiator in the trunk and cut it out. the car can still be a great car. just needs to go to the right person. i dont have the time or money for two of these cars. or id keep it. . Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.